We are more than just an Accountant, with our expertise in various industries, we tailor-made the right solutions for your business.
Putting Your Puzzle Pieces Together
Businesses change rapidly, with the tools at factory, hands on the deck, you may need another hand from an expert to ensure you achieve the success you deserve.
With TY TEOH International, your management team is surrounding with 7000+ excellent accountants and advisors covering more than 75+ countries to put your puzzle pieces together to emphasize on the specific needs of your business from the start-up, business expansion and eventually, the exit.
Whenever your business takes you, we will be alongside you !
Business failures and business continuity on-going concern increase significantly in the recent decade.
The Board of Directors have become increasingly conscious of the need of Enterprise Risk Management to manage the wide spectrum of risk across the enterprise. Today, with the dynamic business environment, the risks can be identified, monitored and minimised on an on-going basis with a formal methodology and framework setup in place.
Our expertise include:
- Co-develop Enterprise Risk Management Framework including the identification and evaluation of key risk profile, and co-develop the action plans to mitigate and manage these identified key risk
- Review or co-develop risk management policies and procedures
With the increase of financial frauds and corporate scandals had raised the eyes bow of the stakeholders and push the regulators to tighten the rules and compliances, the enhancement of corporate governance plays an important role to reassure the stakeholders in nowadays corporate world. We believe a good corporate governance always begins with a proven and structure framework satisfying all stakeholders interest.
We provide corporate governance system, practice and performance assessment.
Our expertise include:
- Complying with corporate governance requirements.
Internal Audit & Control
The listed companies are required to disclose their internal audit activities in their annual reports. The Code of Corporate Governance has been heavily and yet mandatorily implicated in internal controls and internal audit functions.
We acknowledge the importance of setting up / on-going monitoring the effectiveness of internal control so as to minimise business risks. With our team of experienced and qualified internal auditors, we are able to provide credibility in your management reports, as well as providing professional advice on how to further improve the effectiveness of your internal control.
- Co-sourced or outsourced internal audit functions
- Internal control evaluation and system reviews
- Setting up internal control.
Pre-IPO internal control review
- Special operational review
- Business process improvement & control enhancement
- Establishment of in-house internal audit function
- Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) review and setup
|Team Members’ Credentials|